Are you looking for a fresh challenge, career or lifestyle? We need experienced senior managers or directors who are looking for change. Our consultant development programme and special interest groups help you build a new career and lifestyle.
You will receive support to develop yourself and your business.
We have an excellent track record of supporting new members and helping them establish a new self-employed lifestyle. A good earnings level comes from hard work, high standards and delivery of client benefit. We help you achieve your objective.
- We are looking for new members to join us in certain areas. Interested? Click here to contact us.
- Have held a senior executive position and have a range of skills suitable for SMEs and owner-managed businesses
- Can run your own business and develop your own clients
- May need the support of other consultants to help your Practice grow
- Relish the constant challenge of solving clients’ problems
- Give you the additional skills you need to become a successful consultant
- Support you while you develop your Practice
- Give you the credibility and strength of a national organisation
- Help you deliver real benefit and profit improvement to your clients
Contact us. Joining Morton Hodson is a two-way process. We need to accept you and your skills and you must want to work with us. To find out more, email us and attach your CV; or phone 0800 032 9407.